9.09.2011

Fashion's Night Out 2011

Another year, another Fashion's Night Out! This year I went to the opening of the Missoni for Target Pop-Up Shop. It was insanity, I have never in all my life seen such a line. We had to wait for 2 hours just to get in, but it was so worth it. Come September 13, get your fabulous selves to the closest Target as fast as your little legs can carry you, this stuff is good.
 The crowd outside Missoni, the line literally wrapped around the entire block
My dream bike!
Love the vintage Fiat!
 The general inside- so cute!

But the best moment of the night was when Angela and Margherita stuck their heads out and just stood there, letting us bask in their glory. And bask we did- it was amazing. Literally the only thing I could even manage to sputter out was "OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod" because I was so excited.
Love how excited they were!
Sorry it's a bit blurry, but I had to include all these- they looked right at me!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing-I can feel the energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jeally! Looks amazing. I can't wait to check out the home accessories next week!

    ReplyDelete