6.01.2012

Hello Again

Hello World! I have returned from the depths of the school work pit, and I have some exciting news!

Next Monday, I will be blogging for the Footwear News WWD Summit! For those of you who don't know, the WWD Summits are like big conferences, and each has a specific purpose. There have been beauty summits, denim summits, and so on. Each has speakers involved in the industry, and to go you have to be working in that specific field.

For this particular summit, the topic is..SHOES! My fave topic, obviously. Speakers include Stuart Weitzman, Rebecca Minkoff, Tabitha Simmons, The Man Repeller, and Blake Mycoskie, Founder of Toms. This is the first time they have invited bloggers to participate, and I will be among an impressive group, including Stylesight, Clyde from Inside the Sneaker Box, Luxury Daily, and The Quest For It.

I will be live blogging, tweeting, maybe facebooking or pinning, all whilst asking questions and basking in the glory of all the awesome attendees, speakers, bloggers, and the like.

I can't wait! Stay tuned!

2 comments: